5/24/2015

Animefest 2015

Hi dears!
I'm so sorry that I haven't been writing anything here recently. My life has been turned upside down. I don't want to cry here about my personal matters, as I don't really like it, so in short - due to some family problems, which were hard to overcome, I had to move out of the flat where I've been living in a very short amount of time. I'm also still struggling with financial problems, as I don't have the money I need for the rent in the new flat. And things in school are so crazy that I literally sit every day at home studying and I still have the feeling that I don't know anything for my finals...
Anyway, I wanted to share with you my outfits from Animefest! It was a great convention, this year more than the last!

For the first day I wanted to wear something comfortable, so I decided to stick with something sweet-lolita-decorish? I don't know if I should consider it a lolita coord, but whatever.
 



Blouse: Angelic Pretty
Skirt: Kameko Ichiri
OTK: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Secret shop
I really should buy new pink tea parties! These are in a really bad state, I've spent the whole Friday wondering if they will just fall apart.
And yes, I have pink hair now! I'm in love with this colour. It's a hell lot of work to keep it that way, I have to dye it very frequently, but I think it's worth it <3

The second day I was a model for the Lolita show! I was pretty much excited about it, as Pierrette herself has written me if I could be there. I was featuring gothic lolita, because I've fell in love with this style over the last few months <3

 

Blouse: Metamorphose
Dress: Sleeping Doll
Shoes: Bodyline
Wristcuffs: Emerald Dream
Tights: Ebay

On the Sunday it was so windy that I didn't manage to get any nice photos, so sorry for this derpy one!

Blouse: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Innocent World
Tights: Calzedonia
Shoes: Antaina

Shortly before the end we bought this lovely bubble tea <3


Mine was the green one, it was the sugar melon flavour I think? It tasted good, but it was very sweet.

I also bought a few thing there!


This lovely skirt I ordered from Porcelain Doll some time ago. It was my dream piece since the December, so I was really glad to get my hands onto it! And it's even more gorgeous than I thought it would be.


The headband is a gift from my boyfriend, he buys me something small every year there. It's really cute, because it shaped like cat ears :3
I also couldn't resist getting my hands on the flower bracelet, because I don't have anything like this and it's a perfect match for one headband I own.


And this little cute ring was a love on the first sight :3 I don't have many gothic accessories, so every oppurtinity to buy a new one is a good one!

Well, that's it. I'm not going to share with you the huge amount of selfies we took (allright, we took around 10 selfies? But that's a huge amount, because usually we don't take any :D), because most of them are a bit embarassing (seriously, my friend said that we look like retarded dinosaurs. So...)

Next week I will share with you two gothic outfits - one is quite old, the photo of it was taken in winter, but I haven't put it here yet. So, until next post, have a wonderful week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment