9/15/2014

20 facts about me

I've seen this meme on a few blogs lately... So here I have a few facts about me for you!
(For those not interested in knowing anything about me, feel free to skip it.)



1. Although I love tidy rooms, I'm chaotic a lot, so my own room always ends up like a big mess.
2. My two best friends live on the other side of this country. I'm always sad that I can't hang out with them more often, but it also makes me incredibly happy when I see them!
3. When I was in high school, I was struggling what I would study after it. I was interested in history and music, but I knew that I couldn't live from it, so I've decided to go to a pharmacy school, although I hated chemistry, biology, physics at school and science was actually boring for me. Few years later, I've managed to make entrance exams for a pharmacy school and I also love all natural sciences, now I think that nothing is more beautiful and logical than them and I can't wait to learn more!
4. Some days I fall into a really bad mood and there are very few things that can make me happy.
5. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. They're really crazy, but I love them all and I would do anything for them.
6. I love maroon jam, but it's impossible to buy it here, so I always buy it when I'm abroad in some southern countries.
7. Aside from few accessories (like umbrella or bow) I received from my boyfriend, I bought all my lolita things for my money I've earned on part-time jobs. But it's my big dream that one day someone will give me some brand dress I adore! (But I know I would wait forever so I think I will just buy them by myself).
8. I've read most of Harry Potter books for, like, seven times? And the 4th and 5th book I've read 13 times, because I love it so much
9. I've read five books of Song of Ice and Fire (around 5000 pages I think) in one month.
10. Haruki Murakami is my favorite writer.
11. I love wearing bright red lipstick.
12. I do kendó and it helps me to relieve a lot of stress.
13. I eat chocolate very rarely.
14. I used to play violin for 11 years, but then I haven't been able to play it because I didn't have my own. I've received some old violin from my aunt and I can't wait to play it when it's repaired!
15. Every time I load some photo on Tumblr I check it like every 5 minutes to see is someone has liked/reblogged it.
16. Darcy Lewis is my favorite character ever.
17. I love the smell of mushrooms in forest.
18. I have Hello Kitty themed pajama pants!
19. I play Star Wars: The Old Republic quite often.
20. I love when people smile or laugh because of me <3

So, is there anything else you would like to know about me? Did you also write this challenge? If so, could you post link in the comments?
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment