10/23/2014

Preparing for the Akicon

Hello! Today I had only one class in school so I had a lot of free time. Thanks to that I've spent a lot of time thinking about what I should wear for the Akicon, which will take place in Prague the next week.
I'm definitely sure that I will wear the Krad Lanrete's Lost in Sea Blue OP, but as my hair doesn't really match it (or lolita as well), I thought it would be the best time to try my blonde wig I've never worn.
As I bought it in used condition, I had to wash it and I spent an half our brushing it. When I was done, I decided to take some photos in it, and here you can see the results!

But I have an important question for you. I'm not sure which color of circle lenses should I wear. I've tried on blue and grey lenses. Could you please help me?

 

2 comments:

  1. Určitě modrý =) Budou se perfektně hodit k tomu jsk !
    Už se nemůžu dočkat na fotky celýho outfitu, užij si AkiCon ♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakra, holky z Brna radily tmavý... Tak teď zas nevím :D
      Snad nějaké povedené fotky budou no... Pokud jo, rozhodně to sem hodím ^^ Díky ^^

      Delete