12/23/2014

10th week: How I first found out about Lolita

Hello!
It was very difficult for me to remember how I first found out about Lolita. I think that the first time I've ever seen someone dressed in Lolita it was around 2009. It was the time I was really interested in anime and my friend brought me to some meetup in Zlin, where I saw Pierrette. I'm really grateful that she was the first person I saw in Lolita, because her outfits are always so good! For me she became the ideal model of Lolita. I still think that her outfits are gorgeous!

Since then I admired almost every girl that was dressed in some kind of Japanese fashion, but I haven't had the money and courage to buy something for myself. In 2010 I visited Animefest for the first time and it was hilarious to see all those kinds of Japanese fashion there! After that I read almost all kinds of blogs about Japanese fashion in Czech Republic.

Finally in 2012 I bought something I could wear! And I think that my first outfits weren't that bad :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment