12/12/2014

LBC: Winter lolita look


I have recently joined the group "Lolita blog carnival". I hope that thanks to that more people will visit my blog and I will also have some inspiration for posts!
This weeks theme is "Winter lolita look". I will show you one of my last outfits from the local meetup in Brno :)
It was cold just a little bit, but the winter hasn't started yet, so I think it will be much worse in the next few months!
We visited Madame Muffin's boutique, sadly it is closed now :( But I've really enjoyed it, it was so cute there :3




To keep myself warm I wore this super-cute brown jacket :3 Thanks to those shoes my legs were a bit cold, but I didn't want to take my boots, because they're not so comfortable >_<
Under the jacket I had a cardigan I found in the local secondhand shop. It's nice and after adding these little bows, I think it looks very loliable.


Jacket: Magic Tea Party
Cardigan, bag: secondhand
Skirt: HMHM
Tights: Calzedonia
Shoes: Bodyline
Blouse and bows: Angelic Pretty
Headdress: Porcelain Doll

I hope that I will be able to buy some gloves soon, because my hands are very sensitive to cold and I don't have any gloves that could keep me warm while in lolita. Anyway, make sure that you have always enough layers to keep you warm so you won't get sick~



Do you want to see more winter lolita looks? Check the other blogs participating in LBC!

Alice in Lolitaland

The Chocolate Maiden

The Bloody Tea Party

2 comments: